Turdland Jobs Forum (for Mutual Benefit & Assistance)

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Apr 16, 2012 - 2:02pm

Turdland Jobs Forum (for Mutual Benefit & Assistance)

I know this is not, strictly speaking, the focus of this site, but I figured it could fit into the broader mandate of collaboration and mutual assistance. It would be nice to be able to live off the dividends of our skyrocketing mining investments :-) or obscene trading profits, but I personally am not there yet, and must continue to earn a salary.

I know this is not, strictly speaking, the focus of this site, but I figured it could fit into the broader mandate of collaboration and mutual assistance. It would be nice to be able to live off the dividends of our skyrocketing mining investments :-) or obscene trading profits, but I personally am not there yet, and must continue to earn a salary.

While the economy as a whole continues to go through the throes of systemic, structural difficulties, there are sectors that are still or once again viable. I consider the community here in Turdland to be significantly ahead of the curve, and am sure we have a lot of talent to offer. Conversely, I am hoping others will step up and share their position ideas/staffing needs. My company has a dozen positions open that I am personally aware of in my division (and thousands more in general elsewhere). I know that anyone can search online and find pretty much anything (including my recommendations below), but it is exactly the overload of results that often makes it difficult to find/select/apply for the ONE right position that will be right for any given person. And given a choice, I would rather work with/for/alongside Turdites.

So, without further ado:
Leading software/technology company

https://bit.ly/5S1cWK

Marketing / Market Research / MarComm / Research Analytics / Social Media Research - Greater Seattle area:
Search keyword: CMG

Retail - US-wide:
Search keyword: store

Everything else everywhere else: whatever YOUR expertise is, wherever you may be

As mentioned, there are a LOT of open positions beyond the ones I personally know of - not just in the US but globally as well. Being an employee, there are very real limits as to what and how much I can disclose, but can give general background, expectations, process pointers, cultural impressions, etc. What I CAN say is that I am very much impressed by the quality of people and life offered by the firm. Benefits are extensive, and depending on level/experience may include full-service relocation, legal assistance, housing assistance, etc. Requirements and expectations are VERY high, please don't expect me to endorse or recommend anyone I don't know personally. But by the same token, my wife recently went to a career advice seminar where they told her applying for jobs online is a waste of time -- I can personally vouch for the falsehood of that statement, at least for this kind of environment.

Good luck, happy hunting. If appropriate, please share job openings you are aware of so qualified Turdites may be among the applicants.

Edited by: jy896 on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:27am
randomness